Looking For A World Class Speaker?
Neal is highly sought after as a speaker, for his extensive experience and knowledge of multiple security and privacy topics, and his easy and entertaining delivery.
Whether you’re interested in an internal presentation for employees and partners, a private client presentation, or major keynote, Neal has done them all.
He spoke at his first major conference in 1987 when he co-hosted with IBM one of Europe’s first network security conferences. And like so many Irish, he hasn't stopped talking since.
Neal has presented to every imaginable audience including security professionals, CEOs and CIOs, employees and customers, high net worth consumers, financial planners and wealth advisors, lawyers and accountants, law enforcement and investigators, even Secretaries of State.
Some of his engagements and audiences have included:
- The 2016 Annual Conference of the Institute of Management Accountants
- CPA Firm Management Association (CPAFMA) 2016 National Practice Management Conference
- Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Lynch
- US Trust
- American Century
- Stifel Nicolaus
- BKR International
- The National Association of Secretaries of State
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- The High Tech Crimes Investigators Association (HTCIA)
- The California Financial Crimes Investigators Association (CFCIA)
- The California High Technology Crime Advisory Committee (HTCAC)
- The International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators
- Online Trust Alliance Data Privacy Day
- The University of Texas Identity 360 Annual Conference
- The Computer Security Institute Annual Conference
Sample Speaking Topics
- We Should All Be Hackers - What 30 years of hackers and cybercrime can teach us about leadership and business.
- The Faces of Fraud – Lessons learned from personal interviews with hackers, identity thieves and victims.
- Hacking the Human Perimeter – Why your next data breach is probably already on your payroll, and what you need to do about it.
- Guarding the Candy Store – Security and privacy lessons for higher net worth consumers and their advisors.
- Then Do It For Your Country - Using Patriotism To Improve Employee Security Awareness
- Everybody’s War - The Great World Cyber War Is Here And We’re All Foot Soldiers.
- In The Company of Thieves - Jailhouse Conversations With One Of America's Most Dangerous Identity Thieves.
Neal is passionate about this subject and you can see that in the way he presents the material and the assistance that he offers to clients and non-clients alike. I highly recommend him for your conference and I guarantee that your audience will be fascinated....and perhaps even scared to death after they hear what he has to say." Helen Szterenfeld, Conference and Marketing Manager, BKR International.
"Your messages on cyber security were excellent (and scary) and truly aligned with the needs of the audience. Moreover, your energetic presentation style was infectious. Thanks again for presenting such an enjoyable session." Debbie Warner, Vice President, Education & Career Services, IMA (Institute of Management Accountants)